Whenever we download e-Aadhar Card, and then we try to open the PDF Document, it asks for the Aadhar Card Password. So, today we will be going to talking you about how to know the Aadhar Card Password to open the Document. And if you know everything about it then you can save up to 100 rupees, because whenever you go to the Adhaar Card Center to Download & Print the Adhaar Card they charge 100 rupees for it.
Nowadays Aadhar Card PDF Copy is more important than the printed version because you need it when you apply for a new bank account, any government jobs, Paytm Account and many more. So if you know the Aadhar Card Password then you can easily download & open it with your mobile or laptop in your home. So, please read this post carefully and follow all the steps.
How to get the Aadhar Card Password to Download & Open Aadhar Card:
To download Aadhar Card, you must have a Registered Phone Number on Aadhar Card because when you download the Aadhar Card, an OTP will be sent to the number. You can not download the Adhaar Card without that OTP. So, if you have the registered Phone Number then you can easily get the Aadhar Card Password 2019 by following some easy steps. And then you can Download & Open the Aadhar Card.
Steps to get the Aadhar Card Password 2019 to Download & Open Aadhar Card:
First of all, go to UIDAI Official Aadhar Card Website, and then click on the Download Aadhar Card Option.
Here you will get three options to Download Aadhar Card [1. Enrollment ID, 2. VID, 3. Aadhar]
- Now if you Download Aadhar Card using Enrollment ID then you must have the Enrollment Receipt which you have got when you have applied for the Aadhar Card. You can use this option if you have not applied for the Aadhar Card with your phone number.
- And if you want to Download Aadhar Card with Aadhar Number then you must have the Aadhar Number and Registered Phone Number. Because the OTP will be sent to your Registered Mobile Number.
After you entered all the details just click on the Get One Time Password. Now the OTP will be sent to your Registered Phone Number. Now enter the OTP Code at Enter OTP input box, and then Click on the DOwnload Aadhar option.
When the Aadhar Card Download will be complete and then you will open the PDF file of the Aadhar Card. Now it will ask for the Aadhar Card Password. The file will not be open until you put the right Aadhar Card Password. So you have to put the right Aadhar Card Password to open it.
[NOTE: The Password to Open the Aadhar Card PDF file is of 7 or 8 Digit. In which first 3 or 4 digit is his name and last 4 digits is his date of birth. And everything will be in Capital [ABCD, ABC, XYZ, WXYZ].
- Suppose my name is Rajaram Maurya, and my Date of Birth is 01-05-1995, then the password will be ‘RAJA1995‘.
- If my name is Raj Maurya, and my Date of Birth is 01-05-1995, then the password will be ‘RAJM1995‘.
- Suppose my name is R. Maurya, and my Date of Birth is 01-05-1995, then the password will be ‘R.MA1995‘.
- Suppose my name is Raj, and my Date of Birth is 01-05-1995, then the password will be ‘RAJ1995‘.
After you enter the combination of name & DOB in the Password option then click OK. And your Aadhar Card will be opened.
Hope you understand How you can Download and Open Aadhar Card. The Aadhar Card Password in 2019 is nothing, it’s just your Name & DOB Combination. Now you can easily open your Aadhar Card with the help of this post.
Many people facing some difficulties to open their Aadhar Card, that’s why I posted this article. If you get help with this post, then you can help other peoples by sharing this post. You can make a bookmark of our site MysteryVerse by pressing CTRL+D